WHAT TO SUBMIT
1. A double-spaced manuscript with approximate locations of tables and figures indicated.
2. An electronic copy of the manuscript on a Mac- or PC- formatted CD or disk, or email file(s) to the Managing Editor.
Accepted papers go through a rigorous editorial process for both context and form. Before printing, proofs will be sent to the authors for final review.
Authors of each paper receive a high-quality Adobe PDF of their article as well as one free copy of the journal.
CHECKLIST FOR CONTRIBUTORS
Please complete this form and return with the final version of your manuscript.
1. _______ All references cited in the text are listed in the "Literature Cited" section and vice-versa;
2. _______ All genera and species are accompanied by their author(s) when they are first cited in the text;
3. _______ Author names are abbreviated according to a recognized standard (Brummitt and Powell, IPNI, etc.);
4. _______ Every name at or below the rank of genus has been checked in IPNI or TROPICOS (if a name does not appear in these indices but it has been validly published, please provide the corresponding bibliographic reference separately);
5. _______ Periodicals are abbreviated according to Botanico-Periodicum-Huntianum and book titles according to Taxonomic Literature II;
6. _______ All periodical and book citations are accurate (volume, pages, year);
7. _______ Styles and formatting removed from both Preferences and AutoCorrect (in the tool menu) in MS-WORD;
8. _______ Accepted/rejected all changes in "Track changes" on MS-WORD;
Send a copy of the final version of your manuscript in one of the following formats (please check).
_______ MS-WORD-compatible PC
program: ____________________; version: _________.
_______ MS-WORD for the Macintosh
Please suggest a running head for your paper:
Please provide a complete address, including a phone and fax number, and e-mail address where you would like to receive galley proofs:
Email or Send to:
Gustavo A. Romero
Harvard University Herbaria
22 Divinity Avenue
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138, U.S.A.