The Harvard Papers in Botany journal publishes original contributions in mycology and botany, particularly in systematic and economic botany and related areas. It is open to all those who wish to contribute. Two issues are produced regularly per year (published in June and December), not discounting the possibility of extending it to four issues per year.
Harvard Papers in Botany was initiated in 1989 to consolidate the following journals published by the Harvard University Herbaria:
- Botanical Museum Leaflets -- Harvard University (Volumes 1–30, 1932–1986)
- Contributions from the Gray Herbarium of Harvard University N.S. (Numbers 1–214, 1891–1984)
- Occasional Papers of the Farlow Herbarium of Cryptogamic Botany (Number 1–19, 1969–1987)
Starting with No. 8, Harvard Papers in Botany also incorporates these journals:
- Journal of the Arnold Arboretum (Volumes 1–71, 1920–1990)
- Journal of the Arnold Arboretum Supplementary Series (1, 1991)
To obtain issues or to get more information please contact:
Editor, Harvard Papers in Botany, 22 Divinity Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
or send an email message to: email@example.com
A list of published issues of Harvard Papers in Botany and information about their availability is available. Each available issue is priced individually. Prices do not include applicable mailing costs.
Harvard Papers in Botany was published as individually paginated issues up to Number 10 (April 1997). Starting with the next issue, it has been published in volumes, each volume consisting of two Numbers with continuous pagination.
Numbers 1-10, published between May 1989 and April 1997, constitute Volume 1.
Volume 1, Number 10, includes a cumulative, comprehensive index for Volume 1.
Library Exchange Program
Institutions interested in establishing an exchange program should contact:
- Botany Library Reference Desk, 22 Divinity Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A. or send an email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org