Series VII. Harvard University Botanical Museum
Sub-Series I. Staffing and appointments [some files closed]
Oversized: [Basseches, Joshua], Chart of HMNH organizational structure 12/8/98 [file closed]
Louis C. Bierweiler Papers
- Correspondence with Mrs. Blaschka
Correspondence with Rudolph Blaschka
Correspondence with Miss Ware
1. 1940's (two envelopes)
2. 1950's (two envelopes)
3. Dates unknown (two envelopes)
"Louis C. Bierweiler - An Appreciation" (one folder containing three copies of memorial service publication)
Trip to Europe, 1931
1. Journals (two; smaller one is in envelope)
2. Notes on trip to Europe (one folder)
3. Travel and Hotel receipts (one folder)
4. Ephemera (two folders)
5. Photos and Negatives (one folder containing 15 items)
Copy of The Ware Collection of Blaschka Glass Flower Models by George H. Kent, 1908.
In appreciation of 50 years of service to the Botanical Museum. Document in hard cover folder, with Harvard crest and "Louis C. Bierwiler: 1901-1951" on front cover.
Louis C. Bierweiler: Testimonial Letters, 1901-1951. Hard cover volume (blank/empty inside) with Harvard crest on cover and title on spine.
1. Expenses on home
2. Current bills/Salary account
3. State flowers