Library of the Gray Herbarium
Archives of Dr. Reed Rollins
Obituaries, Condolences, and Tributes
Scope and Content:
Collection consists of newspaper obituaries, condolence letters written to Dr. Rollins' wife Kate, magazines including obituaries, death notices, tributes, biographical memoirs, readings and speeches from his memorial service, botanical articles, and some additional correspondence and papers related to Dr. Rollins' death.
Obituaries, Condolences & Tributes Box 1
- Folder 1-Folder 5: Condolence Letters to Kate Rollins, 1989, 140 items.
- Folder 6: Memorial Service Program, 1998, 3 items.
- Folder 7: Memorial Minute, 1999, 2 items.
- Folder 8: Readings and Speeches from Memorial Service, 1989, 4 items.
- Folder 9: Biographical Memoir, 2000, 2 items.
- Folder 10: Tribute to Reed Rollins, 1988, 1 item.
- Folder 11: Stanton Funeral Service information, Memorial Church Service information, 1989, 2 items.
Obituaries, Condolences & Tributes Box 2
- Folder 12: Guest Book, 1989, 1 item.
- Folder 13: Death Notices, 1989, 6 items.
- Folder 14: Magazines & Newsletters including articles or obituaries about Rollins
- Folder 15: Harvard University Gazette, April 30, 1998 & March 2, 1990, 4 items.
- Folder 16: Boston Globe obituary, May 5, 1998, 5 items.
- Folder 17: Correspondence, 1975-1992.
- Folder 18: Botanical Articles
- Stone, Donald. The Organization for Tropical Studies (OTS): A Successful Story in Graduate Training and Research.
- Kruckeberg, A.R. Essay: Whither Plant Taxonomy in the 21st Century?
- Anderson, John L., James L. Reveal, Reed C. Rollins. Lesquerella vicina (Brassicaceae), a New Species from the Uncompahgre River Valley in Western Colorado.
- Ross, Timothy, Steve Boyd, and Steve Junak. Additions to the Vascular Flora of San Clemente Islands, Los Angeles County, California, With Notes on Clarifications and Deletions.
- Wiens, Delbert, Daniel Nickrent, Cedric I. Davern, Clyde L. Calvin, and Nancy J. Vivrette. Developmental failure and loss of reproductive capacity in the rare palaeoendemic shrub Dedeckera eurekensis.
Back to main Rollins page
| Gray Herbarium Archives Home Page |
| Botany Libraries Home Page | Harvard University Herbaria Home Page |